Friends of Seymour Library (FOSL) is a non-profit organization providing support for the collections, programs, & facilities of the Seymour Branch Library. You are invited to join FOSL to become a volunteer, an advocate, a participant ... or, if you wish, simply a supporter through your membership dues.
A Friends of Seymour Library membership entitles you to:
• Attend the Preview Sale at the Spring & Fall Used Book Sales
• Participate with voice and vote at all FOSL meetings
• Check out one extra DVD or audio book per account
• Receive a waiver of fines up to $2.00, AND
• Enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your support enhances
the library's services for the entire community!
Friends of Seymour Library (FOSL) meets six times a year, on the third Tuesday
odd-numbered months at 7:00PM in the Conference Room of the Seymour Branch Library.
FOSL membership year runs from July 1 through June 30